Re: Command to install / check registry

I am hoping that this change uses the configured IMAGES formatting and
is not hardcoded to openshift/origin-docker-registry ?

Erik M Jacobs, RHCA
Principal Technical Marketing Manager, OpenShift Enterprise
Red Hat, Inc.
Phone: 646.462.3745
Email: ejacobs redhat com
AOL Instant Messenger: ejacobsatredhat