Re: Command to install / check registry

Hi Clayton,

Looks like ex router ignores the config files:

# openshift ex router --create --credentials=$KUBECONFIG

router-1-r6r30         10.1.0.3            router
openshift/origin-haproxy-router:v0.3.2
ose3-master.example.com/192.168.133.2
deployment=router-1,deploymentconfig=router,router=router   Pending

[root ose3-master training]# cat /etc/sysconfig/openshift-master | grep
-i images
IMAGES=registry.access.redhat.com/openshift3_beta/ose-${component}:${version}
[root ose3-master training]# cat /etc/sysconfig/openshift-node | grep -i
images
IMAGES=registry.access.redhat.com/openshift3_beta/ose-${component}:${version}

Erik M Jacobs, RHCA
Principal Technical Marketing Manager, OpenShift Enterprise
Red Hat, Inc.
Phone: 646.462.3745
Email: ejacobs redhat com
AOL Instant Messenger: ejacobsatredhat