Re: Command to install / check registry

You mean /etc/sysconfig/openshift-{master,node}?

While I appreciate the ability to forcibly tell the router installer
where to find its images, the fact that it ignores the rest of the
configuration of the environment is somewhat frustrating.

Erik M Jacobs, RHCA
Principal Technical Marketing Manager, OpenShift Enterprise
Red Hat, Inc.
Phone: 646.462.3745
Email: ejacobs redhat com
AOL Instant Messenger: ejacobsatredhat