Re: Command to install / check registry

That would be really, really helpful for diagnostics too.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Clayton Coleman" <ccoleman redhat com>
To: ejacobs redhat com
Cc: "Luke Meyer" <lmeyer redhat com>, "Openshift Dev" <dev lists openshift redhat com>
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 1:22:40 PM
Subject: Re: Command to install / check registry

So we need to be really clear - how sysconfig works is one particular source of config.  Looking forward, OpenShift masters may run in pods, at which point /etc/sysconfig/openshift-* is meaningless.  There will be other config sources.

I agree that in the medium term (next few sprints) we need to move towards a way for clients to get the master's preferences, it won't be through sysconfig.