Re: Command to install / check registry

It still doesn't seem to work.

openshift ex router --help
--images="openshift/origin-${component}:${version}": The image to base
this router on - ${component} will be replaced with --type

openshift ex router --create --credentials=$KUBECONFIG
--images="registry.access.redhat.com/openshift3_beta/ose-${component}:${version}"

router-1-6bqk4         10.1.0.8            router
registry.access.redhat.com/openshift3_beta/ose-:
ose3-master.example.com/192.168.133.2
deployment=router-1,deploymentconfig=router
,router=router   Pending

So, either the help text is wrong, or something else is going wrong.
with/without quotes doesn't seem to make a difference. My guess is that
bash is trying to evaluate those variables but they are empty.

Erik M Jacobs, RHCA
Principal Technical Marketing Manager, OpenShift Enterprise
Red Hat, Inc.
Phone: 646.462.3745
Email: ejacobs redhat com
AOL Instant Messenger: ejacobsatredhat