"provisioning" external endpoint

Hi all,

I just saw this:
https://github.com/openshift/openshift-docs/blob/master/using_openshift/integrating_external_services.adoc

Which is super duper awesome.

But, conceptually, I don't think that kubernetes has a "pluggability" to
its workflow where we can actually provision that endpoint.

For example, this would be great if we wanted to talk to an Amazon RDS
instance, but it will only work if that instance already exists.

Is there any thought about enabling the provisioning of the endpoint as
part of this process? Maybe some modification/enhancement to
deploymentconfig or something?

Cheers,

--
Erik M Jacobs, RHCA
Principal Technical Marketing Manager, OpenShift Enterprise