Re: "provisioning" external endpoint

Hi Abhishek,

On 02/23/2015 04:31 PM, Abhishek Gupta wrote:
> Provisioning an "external" endpoint is outside the scope of this
> feature. In most cases, OpenShift will not have control/access to
> provision the external endpoint.

Why do you feel that to be the case? I can think of a large pile of
organizations that wanted to do exactly this with V2. For example, the
following user story is pervasive:

* given an existing database cluster
* as a user I want to
* add a database to my application which
* creates a user and database and etc. on that existing database cluster

> This feature merely talks about
> OpenShift being able to configure/create the endpoint 'manually' for an
> external service.

I understand what the current feature description does. That's why I
asked if a different feature, provisioning the endpoint, was on the map
anywhere.

Cheers,
Erik