Re: Command to install / check registry

> Fabiano can override the template maybe.  It might be coming from Go's printf
> %q format though.

Correct, it uses fmt %d:

https://github.com/spf13/pflag/blob/master/flag.go#L280

Options are 1) to patch FlagUsages() in Cobra, 2) do a simple replace s/"/' in our template where we call FlagUsages() or 3) simply not use FlagUsages() and implement our own function to print flags in the templates.

Preferences?

Fabiano Franz