Query: OpenShift Enterprise upcoming release V3

Hi All,

I have worked on Openshift version 2 and have some apps running there.
I saw some blogs which talks about Openshift enterprise Version 3 release.

Now we want to move to V3, but not sure about what changes will it require.
I know that we can upgrade from previous version to new version using "ose-upgrade" feature.

Will it be possible to upgrade in this way or re-install will be required?

and will I be able to move my existing running applications from V2 to V3 without any change or what changes it will require to move?

It will be very grateful if some one can answer my question..

I will be waiting for the response...

Cheers,
Priya