Re: Query: OpenShift Enterprise upcoming release V3

Hi Brenton,

AFAIK OSE v3 will not put any reqs on the RVCS used by the customer. In OSE v2 this was part of the build lifecycle / integrated into the whole app lifecycle, so I am wondering if such a tool would automatically manage the migration from the source code repo to an external repository?

Buddy