Re: Query: OpenShift Enterprise upcoming release V3

Hi All,

Thank you so much for helping continuously, would be great if any one of you can answer few more questions of mine mentioned below:

1) Suppose I have my apps running in origin M4 and I want to migrate those apps to Enterprise Version 3 or Origin M5 which will have docker integration. How to migrate those to V3 or M5 , I assume "ose-upgrade" tool is only provided for enterprise , not origin. How we can do this for origin.Any changes needed in config/ deployment/ env vars etc ?

2) what new features in V3 we  can leverage i.e. we are doing something in current version and that may get supported in V3 too but may also be done in better ways?

3) There is a blog which talks about V3 installation and I have tried that too, but I can see there is no web interface only we cab access applications via curl, will this feature be added in final release?

https://blog.openshift.com/openshift-v3-deep-dive-docker-kubernetes/

Thanks a lot in advance.. would be waiting for your reply!

Thanks,
Priya

Would be wa