Re: enable to access to application

Hey there--

> On Jan 12, 2015, at 10:43, emkac <emmanuel kacou 2alsy org> wrote:
>
> Hello  dears;
>
> i have some probleme since two days;
>
> when a want to log into my application via ssh i got this error:
> Connection to broker.smile.ci closed.
>
> i  need help to solve it.

Can you SSH into the Node host (not the specific gear)? If so, then you know that SSH is running on the node, and then chances are good that your gear is out of quota. Try a `git push` to the gear; if this is really a quota issue, then the git push will fail with some more useful error output.

If this is indeed a quota problem, check this out:

https://help.openshift.com/hc/en-us/articles/202399760-Disk-Quota-Exceeded-Now-What-

If you can't SSH into the Node host at all, then you may need to start by debugging the SSH daemon itself:

https://access.redhat.com/solutions/295863

Let us know if this answers your question.

Cheers,
Harrison