Fwd: Query: OpenShift Enterprise upcoming release V3

Hi All,

I need answers for my below question, would be very helpful if you can reply,

1) Suppose I have my apps running in origin M4 and I want to migrate those apps to Enterprise Version 3 or Origin M5 which will have docker integration. How to migrate those to V3 or M5 , I assume "ose-upgrade" tool is only provided for enterprise , not origin. How we can do this for origin.Any changes needed in config/ deployment/ env vars etc ?

2) what new features in V3 we  can leverage i.e. we are doing something in current version and that may get supported in V3 too but may also be done in better ways?

Thanks a lot in advance..

Thanks,
Priya