Re: How to make a port accessible out of the gear in online?

I don't have a good explanation for why that would be. You might try re-creating the app, or file a bug at bugzilla.redhat.com under "OpenShift Online".

----- Original Message -----
From: "Zamir Sun" <zsun fedoraproject org>
To: "Luke Meyer" <lmeyer redhat com>
Cc: dev lists openshift redhat com
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 12:51:53 AM
Subject: Re: How to make a port accessible out of the gear in online?

Actually if you are getting a 404, that is still a response code from a listening server. Maybe it is redirecting wrongly with the external address? If you were getting a 502 or 503, that would be a good sign nothing was listening in the gear.

Hi, thanks for your reply.

But what I wonder is, while I try to access it by url, I there is no access log coming out from rhc tail. But I can see log if I access by the forwarded port. So I really wonder why this happened so strange.