features in origin V3

Hi ,

I need clarification on below points, had asked before also but didn't get ant response. Please help me with these.

1) Suppose I have my apps running in origin and I want to migrate those apps to Enterprise Version 3 or Origin M5 which will have docker integration. How to migrate those to enterprise V3 or M5 , I assume "ose-upgrade" tool is only provided for enterprise , not origin. How we can do this for origin.Any changes needed in config/ deployment/ env vars etc ?

2) what new features in V3 we  can leverage i.e. we are doing something in current version and that may get supported in V3 too but may also be done in better ways?

would be waiting for the reply..

thanks in advance!

Thanks,
Priya