Re: OpenShift v3 now running in HTTPS mode by default

We should probably default the protocol on master to listen.  The original goal was for people not to specify master - instead, to give just enough info to make the right decisions.  I've noticed people starting to hardcode those, but we should make the function more intuitive.

--listen=http://:0.0.0.0:8080 should be all most people need