Re: OpenShift v3 now running in HTTPS mode by default

When running openshift in a container with boot2docker on my mac (I use my own .kubecfg that points to where the certificates are)
I get the following:

$ osc get pods
F0122 13:28:05.490333   67856 get.go:151] Get https://192.168.59.103:8443/api/v1beta1/pods?namespace=default: x509: certificate is valid for 10.0.2.15, 127.0.0.1, 172.17.42.1, not 192.168.59.103

Seems that the master is not picking up the boot2docker external ip for the list of valid certificate hosts. Is there a way to tell it which hosts are valid?