Re: OpenShift v3 now running in HTTPS mode by default

Clayton Coleman wrote on 01/22/2015 04:17 PM:
I'm wondering if we should be proactive and require 1.2 by default, with an option to step back.

+1

Would be much easier than changing that while in production. If user can switch back to something less secure, then that's a problem of their admins. For everybody else default config would be secure OOB.