Origin 0.2.1 tagged in Git and DockerHub

As discussed earlier, OpenShift commit e19dde7e5543582071a576c7ed5d2ba7b0deb402 has been tagged to "v0.2.1", and docker images are now pushed to the hub under tag "v0.2.1".

We will be doing this regularly from now on, before major changes are delivered that might break folks and at the end of each sprint.  Before a large change is merged to OpenShift (big features and rebases) please make sure that someone is aware so we can tag and push.

Note: OpenShift will still try to pull the latest images - someone will hopefully go through our startup code and let you use a tag to pull from (rather than latest).