Re: OpenShift v3: HAProxy component

Hello,

Thank you for your help.

I installed a Fedora21 virtual machine. I downloaded and installed
vrangrant 1.7.2. After, I cloned the origin repository from github,
and finaly, I ran "vagrant up" in the origin directory.

Vagrant didn't run and displayed a message relative to a hypervisor to
be used. I concluded that I must use a real computer to deal with
OpenShiftv3.

My computer run with an OS imcopable with vagrant and advanced
development tools. I must use a vratual machine as work environment.
They are an other way to create a HAProxy "cartridge" ?

Thank you
Thierry