Request for update of origin's(OpenShift v2) packages in public repositories

Hello OpenShift Engineers

We got a great feedback from OpenShift orign(v2) user[1].
Although I would like to help them, as far as I checked the packages in origin's repositories in this doc[2], it looks a little old.

So can I ask you to update RPMs in the repositories[3] ?

[1] http://lists.openshift.redhat.com/openshift-archives/users/2015-March/msg00006.html
[2] http://docs.openshift.org/origin-m4/oo_deployment_guide_comprehensive.html
[3] https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/

PS.I know you are very busy because of the v3 release, I would appreciate it if you could update it.

Thanks,
Kenjiro

--
Kenjiro NAKAYAMA <nakayamakenjiro gmail com>
GPG Key fingerprint = ED8F 049D E67A 727D 9A44  8E25 F44B E208 C946 5EB9