Openshift Origin v3 openshift vs osc

Hello

I am sending this email just as feedback. I am trying openshift v3 and something that confused me was the fact that there are two binaries that are exactly the same (osc and openshift ) that depending on the name by they were called, would do different things. Open shift binary is used to add users to projects as well as launching open shift nodes. I know the command line tools are in beta version and what i am saying has probably been said a million times but it would be great if things like adding users to projects was on Bosc and not on openshift and open shift should be just a launcher of openshift nodes as well as a means to administer the cluster.

I am not sure if this is the correct format for sending emails but i am totally new to openshift, yet i am enjoying it so far.

Keep up the good work

Kind regards

Bruno Braga