Re: Openshift Origin v3 openshift vs osc

Hi Bruno - "osc" is the intended "end user of the platform" cli.  Right now, many of the commands for administration of the platform aren't quite designed for ease of use by an end user, so they haven't shown up in osc.

Adding and removing people to a project will definitely be part of "osc" in the future, and there will likely be an advanced mode for "osc" that lets you do more complicated things.