increase gear size virtal openshift depoyment

good morning; I had to work on OpenShift origin by installing from a virtual machine. I noticed that my applications could provide that up to 2 gigabytes.

I did some research and I discovered that it is possible to increase this capacity.
I want to know how it is in the fessable cardre or want to reinstall again OpenShift via the virtual machine.

sory for my anglish , i try to do my best , i speak french