Fwd: Changes to node Validation: Capacity and ExternalID check

If anyone is running a cluster and updating their nodes externally, be aware that validation is going to be added to the nodes so these fields are *required* to be set by cluster operators.  If you have a concern, please comment on the pull request on the kubernetes-dev list.