Etcd storage paths will be changed (broken) when we upgrade Kube

As part of the Kube rebase in https://github.com/openshift/origin/pull/2056 the storage of objects in Etcd is going to be changed (hopefully the last breaking change we make to placement in etcd, but there may be a minor change before 0.6.0).  All of the resources stored in both the Kube and OpenShift will be placed under prefixes (that can be controlled via a master config option).

Kubernetes resources will be stored in etcd as:

/kubernetes.io/*
              /services/specs
              /pods

OpenShift resources will be stored as:

/openshift.io/*
             /buildconfigs
             /routes
             /...

These changes will be part of 0.5.1 - when you upgrade, you will no longer see your existing objects. It should be possible to manually move / copy them if you want to preserve them using the etcdctl command.