Re: OS3 Getting Started

i got the steps from the github.com/openshift/origin

http://localhost:6061/ > it is not working

this is my steps that success

sudo docker run -d --name "openshift-origin" --net=host --privileged \
    -v /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock \
    openshift/origin start

$ sudo docker exec -it openshift-origin bash
$ osc --help

[root rne openshift]# osc --help
OpenShift Client.

The OpenShift client exposes commands for managing your applications,
as well as lower level
tools to interact with each component of your system.

those steps work well

mervo rne:~/meruvian/training-guides/labs$ docker images
REPOSITORY                  TAG                 IMAGE ID
CREATED             VIRTUAL SIZE
secure_registry             latest              a1af7cf30bda        5
days ago          545.8 MB
openshift/origin            latest              aeec6c26a7d8        7
days ago          362.1 MB
golang                      1.4                 ca0f230b927e        7
days ago          517.2 MB
registry                    2.0                 d347c445a0a8        2
weeks ago         548.1 MB
hello-world                 latest              91c95931e552        2
weeks ago         910 B

mervo rne:~/meruvian/training-guides/labs$ docker ps
CONTAINER ID        IMAGE                     COMMAND
CREATED             STATUS              PORTS               NAMES
5bfc849f2183        openshift/origin:latest   "/usr/bin/openshift
53 seconds ago      Up 53 seconds
openshiftorigin
mervo rne:~/meruvian/training-guides/labs$ sudo docker exec -it
openshiftorigin bash -c "openshift admin policy add-role-to-group
cluster-admin system:authenticated system:unauthenticated
--config=/var/lib/openshift/openshift.local.config/master/admin.kubeconfig"

--
Frans Thamura (曽志胜)
Java Champion

Mobile: +628557888699
Blog: http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/flatburger (id)

FB: http://www.facebook.com/meruvian
TW: http://www.twitter.com/meruvian / @meruvian
Website: http://www.meruvian.org

"We grow because we share the same belief."