V3 Administrator Tooling

Hi,

I'm excited to get ready for openshift3. I've been looking through the docs but haven't been able to find much information about how we can migrate some of our tooling/middleware to the new platform.

ie. exporting usage /usr/sbin/oo-admin-ctl-usage --list or auto idling (will that be part of v3?)

Or even better, can we hope to see this data available through the rest api?

Cheers!

Andrew