Re: v0.5.2 released [updated: begin moving to v1beta3!]

At this time we recommend everyone begin moving your examples and API usage to v1beta3.  To convert files from old versions to new ones, you can use the "origin-version-change" command in the source tree (similar to kube-version-change upstream).

To build the command, run

    $ hack/build-go.sh cmd/origin-version-change

A binary will be created `_output/local/go/bin/origin-version-change` that you can copy onto your path.

To convert a file on disk:

    $ origin-version-change -i <file> -o <outputfile>

You can instruct the version change command to write to the v1 format as well (currently identical to v1beta3, but may diverge slightly soon) using `-v=v1`.  I do not expect substantial changes between v1beta3 and v1, but any that do happen will happen in the next two weeks.