Re: Using images from -n openshift

Did you ever get "a little more story here"?

Jorge Morales
OpenShift by Red Hat
EMEA Field Product Manager
Product Marketing Manager

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 2:01 PM, Erik Jacobs <ejacobs redhat com> wrote:
So we no longer have that problem as of 3.0.2? 3.0.1? It won't be a problem in 3.1? SkyDNS will only forward requests for stuff to nodes/pods/masters/etcd? Can I get a little more story here?

Erik M Jacobs, RHCA
Principal Technical Marketing Manager, OpenShift Enterprise
Red Hat, Inc.
AOL Instant Messenger: ejacobsatredhat
Twitter: @ErikonOpen
Freenode: thoraxe