phpmyadmin cartridge

Hello everyone.

Did you install Origin OpenShift 4 and everything works normally.
Apps with PHP, Jboss, Tomcat ...
Just a mistake happens when I add phpmyadmin cartridge in Jboss.
He loses the context root, getting this way:

before:

After :
And no longer accesses the application, returning the error:
An Error Occurred:
/phpmyadminlogin.xhtml Not Found in ExternalContext as a Resource

If I access the link phpmyadmin work fot he normally.

If I add the phpmyadmin cartridge in other apps like PHP or Tomcat, they function normally. The problem is only in Jboss.

Will be some BUG?

Luis Fernando Pimenta