Re: Using images from -n openshift

In one of the betas I ripped out the open forwarder setting with a Godep patch to skydns (it didn't provide any config option at the time). The patch is no longer there but I expect someone replaced it with config disabling it.

If I make a request for example.com against my SkyDNS I get REFUSED which leaves the resolver to try the next nameserver. It should only answer (with status NXDOMAIN or NOERROR) requests for things it knows about, which is to say .local.

(I actually get SERVFAIL for cluster-not.local, but not-cluster.local gets NXDOMAIN; something's slightly hinky there but it's not important).