logging service in openshift

Hi,

I want to implement logging service in OSE v3, from current available docs I could see only Fluentd is supported now:

https://docs.openshift.com/enterprise/3.0/admin_guide/aggregate_logging.html

I want to implement ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana) stack in openshift , is this something we can use in running OSE v3 environment. I have gone through this blog https://blog.openshift.com/openshift-logs-metrics-management-logstash-graphite/

But I think it is for OSE v2 only.

Can anyone please tell me how to implement ELK in v3, any docs?

and if not what else can you used to replace this?

Thanks a lot in advance !