Re: logging service in openshift

Hi,

OSE v3 doesn't have the doc, but origin(upstream) doc has.

https://docs.openshift.org/latest/admin_guide/aggregate_logging.html#using-elasticsearch

So, I (we?) am not sure that it can work on OSEv3.

Thanks,
Kenjiro

On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 11:38 PM, priyanka Gupta <priyanka4openshift gmail com> wrote:
Hi , can anyone please help me with these points , need to know what is provided by OSE 3?

Thanks much !!