Is there a Dockerfile for building rhel7 OpenShift Origin base image?

Hello there,

I am trying to build OpenShift origin v3 Docker images but it seems like base rhel7 image expects OpenShift origin binaries available to it.

As you will see Dockerfile for Origin expects OpenShift binaries in the base image.

Please let me know if there is a Dockerfile for building "FROM openshift/origin-base" image since existing origin-base Dockerfile looks pretty skinny and probably expects OpenShift binaries to be present in rhel7 image:

FROM rhel7

RUN yum install -y git tar wget socat hostname sysvinit-tools util-linux ethtool && \

yum clean all

Thanks.