How to get a list of projects from origin-metrics

Hello, How are you?

The openshift API does provide us a Rest API that will allow us to get a list of projects under a given user account.
https://docs.openshift.com/enterprise/3.0/rest_api/openshift_v1.html#v1-project

However, I am going to get this from origin-metrics.

Finally, I am going to pull back the metrics of each project under a given user account with origin-metrics.

so, can I get the project list from origin-metrics directly? Is it possible?

If no, how can I connect openshif API with origin-metrics?

Regards.