Re: Set UID/GID to the azure mount command

We actually chatted about this last week in mountain view.  One question I have is:

Say that I mount an azure volume with some args uid=x, gid=y.  If I remount the same volume later, can I change to x2,y2?  As far as I know, these mount options are basically a view setting -- they affect how azure presents the mounted volume, and nothing else, so it seems like it should be possible to change the mount options on a remount.

Does anyone know the answer to that off the top of their head?