Origin extended test suite passed!

https://ci.openshift.redhat.com/jenkins/job/origin_extended/830/ is
green, for the first time in a while :)

Thanks to everyone over the last few months who chipped away at
flakes, improved the e2e suite (over 150 new tests), and introduced /
improved / hacked on new suites.

Over the 1.3 release I expect we'll be running even more of these by
default on PRs, enable some tests that are currently skipped, and
start to run against clusters deployed with ansible.