Merge queue for post 1.2.x is still closed - BUT ...

For 1.2.x, master will reopen soon.  The process is:

1. We'll cut for 1.2.0-rc2.
2. I'll cut a 1.3.0-alpha0
3. We'll merge a selected set of critical PRs (specifically, those related to the rebase and test flakes)
4. We'll open master for normal [merge] rights

I'll send out an email after 3 has been completed.  Thank you for patience, should not be long now.