Re: cockpit auth issue

We use same user/password for host access and openshift login. It is the same

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 30, 2016, at 4:54 PM, Manjunath A Kumatagi <mkumatag in ibm com> wrote:

You will have to use openshift credentials for authentication purpose as cockpit auth is linked with openshift auth mechanism.

<graycol.gif>"Srinivas Naga Kotaru (skotaru)" ---12/01/2016 12:29:43 AM---Am testing cockpit and cloudforms for OpenShift monitoring and see which one is better for our requi

From: "Srinivas Naga Kotaru (skotaru)" <skotaru cisco com>
To: dev <dev lists openshift redhat com>
Date: 12/01/2016 12:29 AM
Subject: cockpit auth issue
Sent by: dev-bounces lists openshift redhat com

Am testing cockpit and cloudforms for OpenShift monitoring and see which one is better for our requirements.

First started with cockpit …

Installed cockpit and cockpit-kubernetes and trying.

When try to access one node cockpit url like https://host:9090, and using my host username/password, am getting access denied error.

Do we need any special auth for cockpit or can we integrate cockpit with openshift Oauth ?

--