Re: SELinux and OC cluster up/down

Hi Lala,

So far we've not explicitly called out SELinux as a prereq to running with 'oc cluster up' because to try OpenShift it's really not absolutely necessary. You may be running Docker for Windows or Docker for Mac which don't have SELinux. It does make sense that if you intend to run your application on an official OpenShift cluster you should develop in an environment that has SELinux enabled, but local development is only one use case for running cluster up.