cluster wide service acount

I knew we can create a service account per project and can be used as a password less API work and automations activities. Can we create a service account at cluster level and can be used for platform operations (monitoring, automation, shared account for operation teams)?

Intention is to have expiry free tokens.

--

Srinivas Kotaru