feedback

we are continuously hearing 2 complaints from our users

not much verbose info to troubleshott/narrow down 2 commonf failures

                .

1.       Pod unable to come up. Why it failed, what caused?

2.       Deployment failure. Why it failed ? what is the reason?

Most clints using console,  so would be nice if we add as much info as possible to both console and oc clients.

Current console info/events not sufficient for them.  One example I can quickly quote was, we restricted quota and foret to put scopes. Since scopes missing, quota is applied to deploy pods also, since quota is insufficient, deployment pods unable to schedule. We adding scopes to nonterminated pods so that quota not applicable short lived deploy pods. Verbose info from console/oc unable to narrow issue due to quota. They simply failing without throwiing any meaningful info

--

Srinivas Kotaru