Re: web socket support

It's fully supported and has been since 3.0

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 5:55 PM, Srinivas Naga Kotaru (skotaru) <skotaru cisco com> wrote:

What is OpenShift strategy or plans to support web socket support at router layer? Our clients asking web socket support since Openshift 2 days onwards. I knew Openshift 2 has limited apache based node proxy but that is not a full web socket support.

Would like to hear from your for OpenShift 3

--

Srinivas Kotaru