AWS ELB Configuration for Multi-Master

Is there guidance somewhere to show how to configure the ELB for a Multi-Master configuration in AWS?  I am having issues with websocket disconnects in the web console.  Specifically, I'm seeing server interrupted messages and I'm unable to view the logs or terminal for a pod.

I've tried both the classic ELB and the new ALB and am still getting disconnects.

Isaac