Re: AWS ELB Configuration for Multi-Master

Hi, Isaac,

I have some experience in using that setup. Not sure why aren't you able to see the logs at all, but the setup I used successfully is the following:
- TCP load balancing on port 443
- ELB idle timeout maxed out, so that you don't get disconnected while looking at the logs or executing commands with oc (or kubectl) exec.