Linux on s390x release binaries for OpenShift Origin

Greetings!

OpenShift builds and runs natively on IBM z/LinuxONE (Linux on s390x)

https://github.com/linux-on-ibm-z/docs/wiki/Building-OpenShift-Origin

We at IBM would like to generalize the OpenShift configuration for
multiple architectures (without special patches) and have binaries
available through the OpenShift Origin release page.

IBM provides free access to Linux VMs through the LinuxONE Community Cloud

https://developer.ibm.com/linuxone/

that can be used by the community for builds.

What are your recommendations about how to proceed?

Thanks, David

P.S. We also would like to connect to the CI system, but Travis CI
does not support s390x.