Re: Linux on s390x release binaries for OpenShift Origin

Probably the easiest integration would be to set up a Jenkins Job that can use a Z instance on linuxone as a worker and build from latest master.  Alternatively, if you have a Jenkins instance under your control you could do your own setup and builds and we can link those in to the release process.

Since images have to be built and pushed somewhere that the instance has write credentials, it might be more appropriate for those destination Docker repos and the instance itself to be handled by your team.  We wouldn't want to have credentials to the CI instances exposed accidentally.