Re: OC on Windows 2003

That makes sense. I guess the client server is 32bits.
ThanksĀ

--
Mateus Caruccio / Master of Puppets
GetupCloud.com - Eliminamos a Gravidade

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 12:51 PM, Fabiano Franz <ffranz redhat com> wrote:
Hey Mateus!

We provide Origin packages for Windows in the releases page, which should work on Windows 2003 as long as it's the 64 bits version. We don't provide it packaged for Windows 32 bits, but it should be feasible to compile to that platform if that's what you need.

Fabiano Franz