Re: AWS ELB Configuration for Multi-Master

Hi Isaac,

Have you configured your ELB as per the current published AWS reference architecture for OpenShift?

Erik M Jacobs, RHCA
Principal Technical Marketing Manager, OpenShift
Red Hat, Inc.
Phone: 646.462.3745
AOL Instant Messenger: ejacobsatredhat
Twitter: @ErikonOpen